Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hi everybody!!

Hi everybody!!
This blog is part of the English virtual community project (http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com), created by Prof. Nelba Quintana.
My name is Jorge (George), and I'm from La Plata, Argentina.
I'm a lawyer and I interested in the computer science and the internet applications.
This blog is sharing the adventure of facts, ideas and novelties discovery in the internet.
I'm very happy to be part of this project, so, I hope you enjoy it.

http://share-the-net.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Rosaura said...

Hi, George! Thanks for adding my blog to yours. I have to write about my topic, but have been very busy in these days...
I hope to share some ideas soon!
Well, that´s all for now! I´m looking forward to reading your topic.
Keep in touch!
Rosi

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jorge! (Guess you prefer George, don't you?) How's it going?

Nice to share this English project with you (and the rest of the members, of course). I'm keen to see your next topic.

All the best,
Eugenia.

Prof. Nelba Quintana- La Plata- Argentina said...

Hello, Jorge! Very good introduction. Keep on writing

Doris Molero said...

Hello from venezuela! Hi George...I'm Teacher Doris de Martins and my students are also participating in this wonderful project... hope we can learn and share many things.
A warm abrazo from Venezuela... Sorry about Argentina losing the Copa de America... here in my city Argentina is one of our favorite teams.